Sunday 5 May 2013

Vulva, n.:

There was a girl who never liked people but loved going to elsewhere full of it. Until one night, with a stick of smoke hanging on the corner of her deadly crimson lips and a glass of violet toxic embraced by her long lady fingers, she decided to vanish visibly--eternally--lie in the sweet calm fire knowingly--endlessly.
("Gertrude" 23/01/13 ; Artist: "A.")


In spite of beauty and serenity in the midst of her paradise, she the princess is still lost within her own and is still uncertain about the purpose of her being. Certain questions circle her kingdom, certain doubt strikes her pure heart of white. Why can't love reach the blinding lights ... Why can't love be the blinding lights.
("Emily" 21/10/12 ; Artist: "A.")















Wants acceptance, wants love. Just like a flower that floats on air, gently riding the invisible palm of God. She wants someone to catch her; catch her beauty and simplicity; catch her faults and difficulties.
("Mandy" 18/07/12 ; Artist: "A.")

4 comments:

  1. Holy Sh***! Gelo are these your artworks??? Please tell me these are yours! And the descriptions of each, I'm sure you did them, right???

    Alright I'm gonna assume you did! This is freakin' amazing gelo. All along, I thought your doodling was just a way for you to let the time pass but you didn't tell me you're really good at this!

    I'm sorry, did I sound like I'm really freaking out?? Coz I sure am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, kuya. These are mine. Thank you for your kind words. Appreciated. Haha! :))

      Delete
  2. Oh my God!!!!! So they are yours!!!!!

    Alright, ang OA ko na. wahahaha.

    I'm just so happy. I find the drawings amazingly made.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thank you loads kuya. I'll post more soon. :))

    ReplyDelete